- jpen package bug fixes:
- Better AwtPenOwner pausing method. See forum discussion.
- Honor the "enabled" field on CocoaDevice and EmulationProvider.Device.
- Mac OS X Cocoa Provider:
- Bug fix: not correctly resetting to cursor when tablet stylus is removed. Do the best to setup the initial tablet tool. See forum discussion.
- Fixed regression from last mac os x build: Mac OS X throws an assertion exception when trying to access deviceDeltaX on a non multi-touch scroll event (i.e. a regular mouse).
- Modified event coalescing management (now it enables/disables based on whether events are enabled).
- Using deviceDeltaX/Y for scroll gesture events (much better accuracy).
Copyright © 2007--2014 JPen - This document is licensed under the GNU FDL - latex2html/150301
Navigation icons are Copyrighted © 1998 by Dean S. Jones