- Maven support: build i386 artifact under linux amd64, ensure DISPLAY is set on unix for test, added copyright notice.
- Bug fix: sometimes the PLevelEmulator didn't work as expected because the setActiveButtonTriggerPolicy was not called appropriately. Also the PenManager.setPaused was changed to fire the button release events before setting its pause flag to true.
- Bug fix: when a JOptionPane dialog is shown and a button is pressed, a corresponding release event is never fired. A workaround was done: when the focused window changes, the jpen.owner.awt.AwtPenOwner pauses the PenManager.
- New PButton.Type.ON_PRESSURE.
- Linux: better default PKind.Type for default HAL configuration (when the stylus does not contain the "stylus" token).
- Some jpen.PenProvider javadocs.
- Minor cleanups.
Copyright © 2007--2014 JPen - This document is licensed under the GNU FDL - latex2html/150301
Navigation icons are Copyrighted © 1998 by Dean S. Jones