- Fixed JPen for Linux Ubuntu 8.10 (xorg 1.5):
- xinput provider: now creates devices only if they have at least 3 level types. This filters out unwanted devices.
- Fixed bug on PLevelEmulator: now emulated levels work right even when providers are firing events with changed data for the emulated level type.
- Changed synchronization scheme: now there is only one lock on jpen side when scheduling events, the PenScheduler.
- New "jpen.demo.inspectorPeriod" System property useful for debugging: when setted, the JPen Demo collects info periodically on a file and forces JPen to shut down after a period (inspectorPeriod in seconds).
Copyright © 2007--2014 JPen - This document is licensed under the GNU FDL - latex2html/150301
Navigation icons are Copyrighted © 1998 by Dean S. Jones