- New class jpen.PLevelEmulator. Useful to emulate a pressure value when the user presses the mouse (cursor) left button. Accessible through the new jpen.Pen.levelEmulator field.
- New class jpen.PenState.Levels. This allows you to store state level values independently from the button or scroll values.
- Now all the TypedClass enums have a CUSTOM value used in TypedClass.getType() instead of null. Warning: No need to check for null on events as it returns the CUSTOM type instead.
- New class jpen.PLevelFilter. Useful when you want the pen to fire only PLevelEvents of certain types. See jpen.Pen.setLevelFilter(PLevelFilter).
- Reverted change "To improve performance: now the osx provider does not fire tablet events on the event dispatcher thread". Which seems to be causing a crash. Further analysis pending. See bug description.
- Fixed deadlock risk on Linux and Windows providers.
- Fixed "Xlib: unexpected async reply" errors on Linux.
- pom.xml: Added profile for Linux-amd64 to match library name given in manual compilation.
- Fixed minor bug to allow custom kinds on Demo. See bug description.
- Some deprecated methods are gone.
Copyright © 2007--2014 JPen - This document is licensed under the GNU FDL - latex2html/150301
Navigation icons are Copyrighted © 1998 by Dean S. Jones