- Initial experimental Maven 2 build support (including a basic integration test) thanks to Max Berger. The source distribution directory (and svn trunk) layout changed to be Maven friendly.
- New method jpen.PenDevice.getPhysicalId(). See its javadoc. And the feature request.
- jpen.Pen.setFrequency(int) is now deprecated. Use jpen.Pen.setFrequencyLater(int). This change prevents deadlock when setFrequency is called by the event dispatcher thread. See bug description.
- New deprecated methods. Will be gone soon. See javadoc for replacements:
- jpen.PenProvider.Constructor API changes. Won't cause harm, as all the known providers were changed to support it.
- JPen Demo now shows the available PenDevices and lets the user change its jpen.PKind (including custom PKinds).
Copyright © 2007--2014 JPen - This document is licensed under the GNU FDL - latex2html/150301
Navigation icons are Copyrighted © 1998 by Dean S. Jones