- Linux: now the level ranges are reset on each PenManager's pause.
- Now the PenManager does not send events when the pointer is outside the
component. See bug description.
- Linux: now pointer and keyboard extension devices are not discarded. See
- New deprecated API. Will be gone in next release. See the javadoc.
- Linux provider now catches errors (not just exceptions) on construction.
Copyright © 2007--2014 JPen - This document is licensed under the GNU FDL - latex2html/150301
Navigation icons are Copyrighted © 1998 by Dean S. Jones